Friday, July 19, 2013

Day 33

At the beginning of the day today, I presented my Powerpoint to Jeff and Hannah, where they made helpful suggestions as to some improvements that I can make. After implementing these changes, I continued writing my paper for the REU. I'm organizing my paper in a semi-chronological order. So far, a lot of my paper emphasizes the research process that I undertook from the beginning of my work here to the Powerpoint modules. 

Next week, I will continue writing my REU paper. I plan to write a few paragraphs on the specific, more technical aspects of my research, as well as an evaluation of the effectiveness of the research process I undertook. 

Here is the last version of my Powerpoint. Please download it instead of trying to view it in your browser: Powerpoint
Excerpt of the draft of my REU paper

No comments:

Post a Comment