Friday, July 12, 2013

Day 28

For the first part of the day today, I read parts of the NTSB reports on accidents that had identified fatigue as a factor. This gave me a good background on what it was about fatigue that contributed to the accidents. Additionally, I had a better understanding of what the NTSB suggested to help mitigate the risk from fatigue.

After consulting with Manu, I have decided to add a few slides in my risk matrix framework to explain the percentages that I assigned to the risk factors. My hope is that this will help communicate my thought process and give more credence to the percentages that I chose. 

Next week I will continue to work on my risk mitigation module, and work on revising my risk matrix framework (as described above). I also plan to begin writing my paper next week.

Here is the link to my current version of the Powerpoint (the file is too large to appear in your browser, please download it after clicking the link): Powerpoint

No comments:

Post a Comment