Monday, July 15, 2013

Day 29

Today I spent the whole day writing my Powerpoint. I spent the afternoon reviewing my Powerpoint with Jeff and Manu and discussing the framework of my risk matrix with Francesco. We had a very interesting discussion on the framework for how a risk matrix is designed and how the likelihood and consequence levels are defined. We especially had a disagreement on whether "outdated technology" is a constant factor or not. We eventually came to an agreement after clarification on how the likelihood category is defined.

Tomorrow I will continue to work on changing my risk matrix framework based on my discussions with Francesco, and I will also continue my "Case Studies" Powerpoint module. 

Here is the link to my current version of the Powerpoint. Please download it after clicking the link, instead of trying to open it in the browser: Powerpoint

No comments:

Post a Comment