Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Day 26

Today I spent the first part of the day going back and looking at the literature that I noted the first time I read it. This helped me pick out the main details that I want on my Powerpoint slide. After doing this, I continued writing my Powerpoint module on risk mitigation strategies, with an emphasis on runway incursions.

Tomorrow I plan to finish my module on risk mitigation, and possibly begin the case studies module. I will continue to go back and look at the literature when I find it necessary. Overall I would say that my project is coming along on schedule, so I don't have any major concerns about getting it finished on time. If I have time, I would like to do a case study on each of the risk factors that I identified in my first module.



No comments:

Post a Comment