Monday, July 1, 2013

Day 21

Today I spent the majority of the day beginning to write my Powerpoint. It was a challenge to balance the expectations of the layout of the presentation with the topics that I wanted to address along with incorporating all of the research that I've done. I have to be able to simplify all of the research into easily readable and comprehendible slides, while at the same time making sure that my slides have substance to them.

Occasionally throughout the day, I would open up the articles that I've been reading in the past couple of weeks to jog my memory on the key points and "deliverables" of the articles. Tomorrow I will continue to work on my presentation and continue the practice of having articles open as I write the Powerpoint.

I'm doing some experimenting with the order of my slides to determine what is the most user friendly arrangement. I'll play this by ear and make a decision closer to when I have to finalize my presentation.


No comments:

Post a Comment