Thursday, July 11, 2013

Day 27

At the beginning of the day today I went to the safety meeting where Laura presented her work on the conditional probability of release of tank cars. It was interesting seeing the methods that she used for her calculations.

For the rest of the day, I worked on the "Risk Mitigation" module, especially focusing on methods of mitigating security risk. I went back and looked at some of the articles on the economic effects of terrorist attacks and anti-MANPADS technology. Other than some minor changes possibly, I'm pretty close to being finished with the "Risk Mitigation" module. Tomorrow I will begin doing the case studies for each of the different risk factors.

Here is what I have for my Powerpoint so far. All of the modules are on one presentation: Powerpoint   
PLEASE NOTE: The file is too big for Google Docs to generate a preview in your web browser, you will need to download it off of the link.


No comments:

Post a Comment