Monday, June 24, 2013

Day 16

Today I spent the first half of the day continuing to read articles about mitigating terrorist threats, as well as an article about preventing runway incursions. Other articles that I read focused on securing cargo, and defending aircraft from missiles. After this, I browsed over the Udemy course again to get an idea of the type of PowerPoint that I am supposed to create. 

With this in mind, I created an outline covering the material that I felt was appropriate for my PowerPoint.  I am in a somewhat unique position given the nature of airplane accidents. I have identified the typical risk factors that affect daily flight. The outline is certainly subject to change. 

Here is the link to the outline, I would appreciate your comments: PowerPoint Outline

Tomorrow I will continue working on my outline and reading articles on efforts to protect aircraft the Man-Portable Air Defense Systems (MANPADS) such as the Northrop Grumman Guardian. 

No comments:

Post a Comment