Thursday, June 20, 2013

Day 14

Today I spent most of the day reading articles for my aviation project. I focused on articles about mitigating the risks from terrorism, as well as articles that discussed the economic conditions of the post 9/11 flying world. These articles discussed the security efforts administered by the TSA and federal government to create safe flying conditions. I also found some interesting articles about other security measures to prevent terrorism, such as profiling. I attended a short lecture from Deb about the work that his research team has done investigating an Amtrak section of the Northeast Corridor.

Tomorrow, I plan to continue reading articles for my aviation project, as well as attending several of the lectures on the safety meeting organized by Francesco.

No comments:

Post a Comment