Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Day 23

Today I spent the majority of the day working on my Powerpoint. I continued the slides on the risk factors, as well as the risk matrix slides. As a reference, I looked at the "Guidelines for Chemical Transportation, Security, and Risk Management" to learn more about risk matrices. After consulting with this reference, I changed the consequence and likelihood scales to more closely match my risk factors. As a whole, my risk factors occur far more frequently than those involved in the reference source and your Udemy course, so I had to "tilt" the scale more towards categories with a higher likelihood.

I also read a few articles that helped me learn more about why maintenance errors occur and how often they occur. This helped greatly with that particular slide on my Powerpoint.

I plan to continue working on my Powerpoint, as well reading more literature where I find it necessary to fill in any knowledge gaps.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment